Friday, February 26, 2016

Right Place, Right Time, Good Photos




















I was driving into Kitchener, Ont. on Hwy 7/8 when I saw the train on the nearby CPR line. I exited the highway and grabbed a few photos.
















It was a perfect day for photos: I was in the right place and the right time, the sun was in the right location and it was a perfect sky.
















The train pulled ahead of the switch, then dropped off a few cars on to a spur. It pulled ahead, then back up to where it had come from.

And, for once, I was there to see it--under the right conditions.

1 comment:

  1. Christopher RobinsonMarch 8, 2016 at 12:09 PM

    Nice photos, John. From what I have been reading on your BLOG, it seems that you have been doing a lot of travelling in the past few months. When does your suitcase take a break?

    ReplyDelete