Wednesday, June 13, 2012

250,000 Views















Another milestone was reached, or bridge crossed, this week when this blog passed 250,000 views.

As I have said before when other milestones were passed, I am truly amazed and humbled by the interest in this simple blog. For me, it's just a fun way to enjoy the hobby in a different way; I'm glad that others seem to enjoy it, too.

Looking back, here are the top ten posts since the blog started in 2009.

History of the CN "noodle"
New VIA book (Trackside with VIA: The First 35 Years)
Tour of the CP Rail M & M Sub.
Model railroad manufacturing in China
Doug Tagsold's new layout (Or, the Model Railroad Curse)
Twin City O scale model railroad museum
Pierre Dion's CP Rail Quebec Sub.
Model railroad in a truck cab
Big Bang Theory and model railroading
Tom Ska's video "I Love Trains" (or, how you, too, can enjoy minimalist non-sequitur comedy on YouTube)

Again, thanks for visiting!

1 comment: